How to find us
It was the architects' intention to preserve the structure of the old foundry hall, built by Escher Wyss in 1898, and combine it with a contemporary and flexible building structure. The newly constructed buildings enclose the important industrial-historical hall with its historical furnishings as an important element and is now used as a covered village square and event hall.
The surrounding buildings are directly connected to the Foundry Hall and offer shops, restaurants and bars with a variety of culinary dishes as well as various service companies and associations with and without visitor traffic.
Swiss Ablation is located on the 2nd floor of this hall.
With public transportation
from Zurich Mainstation (HB):
- Tram 17 in direction of "Werdhölzli" bis Förrlibuckstrasse 7', dann Fussweg 4'
- Tram 13 in direction of "Hardturm" bis Förrlibuckstrasse 7', dann Fussweg 4'
- Tram 4 in direction of "Altstetten" bis Technopark 8', dann Fussweg 5'
By car or taxi
- Ideal parking in our undergorund parking-lot
- Lift up to the second floor (2nd)
- To charge your electric car or plug-in hybrid, 22kW type 2 sockets are available at all parking spaces. The charging stations are activated by means of a QR code or mobile APP.