Exklusive private heart and arrhythmia care for international patientsSwiss Ablation, and it’s Doctors, are known for medical excellence, outstanding quality, individual care, exclusive infrastructure, and first-class hospitality. As one of the most exclusive private outpatient clinics in Europe we cover the complete care around your heart. All this in a very efficient setting. Come for a Check-up or a complex procedure at our center and sleep in the comfort of your hotel.
Our team is dedicated to a philosophy of integrative and individualized heart care. Superb professional and interpersonal skills and caring human qualities are of the utmost importance to us. Our focus is always on you and your heart, as our patient and your needs in particular. We really take our time for you.
First-class cardiac care
The excellence and personal dedication of our doctors, nurses and staff likewise are to the benefit of our patients and create the ideal conditions for outstanding results. The small size of our outpatient clinic ensures a warm, personal atmosphere by always ensuring a maximum of privacy and discretion. At Swiss Ablation you and your heart always come first.
State of the “Heart” cardiac surgery
Not only do we offer comprehensive arrhythmia care in our setting, but also in the setting of a big tertiary center. As such Professor Salzberg is a world-renowned cardiac surgeon, specialized in the Maze procedure. He performs cardiac surgery in the City hospital of Zurich, Munich and Monaco.
How to proceed
We like to know our patients in advance so to best be able to care for them upon arrival. Planning and heart team discussions before arrival are our trademark.
- At first you must get in touch with us to assess whether you qualify for our treatments.
- For this purpose, it is best you send us your medical documents by email beforehand.
- After this one of our specialists will contact you personally for a first assessment by telephone or video conferencing.
- Only now does the administration get involved. All fees must be paid in advance. We charge a 10% deposit at the time of booking an appointment. The remainder of the medical fee must paid before the visit (wire transfer, credit card or cash).
Travel informationWe are located int the up-and-coming Zurich-West. This is a central area very readily accessible by public transportation and car. It takes 10 Minutes from the airport and the same from the center of Zurich by tram.
Upon request we can organize a pick-up at the airport or the hotel by our dedicated driver.
Second opinionOur specialists are glad to provide you with a second opinion. We recommend that you seek for a second opinion to receive a better understanding of the relevancy of a treatment and its best execution. Our doctors are long-term experts in their respective specialties and as such often deal with second opinion requests.
Prof. Salzberg is a cardiac surgeon specialized in minimally invasive atrial fibrillation ablations. He has trained in the USA, Netherlands and Switzerland and has become a world-renowned specialist in the field.
Dr. med. Thomas Zerm is a Cardiologist specialized in Electrophysiology. As such he is a pioneer in outpatient treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. He has led the biggest Electrophysiology Laboratory in Hamburg (Germany) before joining our team. He is also very passionate and very well educated in the integrative management of atrial fibrillation especially nutritional science.
Telephone:(office hours) +41 44 999 18 88
According to the OECD, Switzerland has one of the best health-care systems in the world. International services can be organized for the following inquiries:
- Patients with international health insurance living in Switzerland or abroad
- Patients living abroad who are seeking treatment at their own expense.
- Patients living abroad whose treatment costs will be covered by a company, organization or embassy.